The 4th ELSI Congress – Plenary Videos Below
Farmington, CT • June 5-7, 2017
The 4th ELSI Congress was the latest in a series of major conferences for researchers and others interested in the ethical, legal and social implications (ELSI) of genomic research.
Videos of Plenary Presentations are linked here below. Press on Presentation Title for Video
Innovating Ourselves for the Era of Precision Health
– Stephanie Devaney, Keynote Speaker, Deputy Director, NIH All of Us (Precision Medicine Initiative) Program
All of Us: What are the Ethical, Legal and Social Implications for All of Us?
– Pearl O’Rourke, Director of Human Research Affairs at Partners HealthCare Systems in Boston, Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School
Ethics & Omics: The Return Results in the Clinic
– James Evans, Bryson Distinguished Professor of Genetics and Medicine, University of North Carolina
Genes, Ancestry and Identity
– Alondra Nelson, Professor, Dean of Social Science, Columbia University
– Wylie Burke, Professor, Department of Bioethics and Humanities, University of Washington